Katerina from St.Apple Creations has nominated me for the Liebster Blog Award. That was a nice Surprise! Wow, somebody actually reads my blog! I am very flattered! :)
What's the Liebster Award
It's an award for (mostly) up and coming bloggers with 200 -or less- followers that is given by fellow bloggers.
- List 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions provided by the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate other bloggers for the award who have 200 followers or less.
- Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Notify the nominees of their nomination (of course!)
11 random facts about myself...
1) I am a Russian-Canadian jeweler and I do my best to show that in my works.
2) I do not like cooking, but I appreciate it.
3) I am a mom to one child and three dogs.
4) I thought I was a workaholic, but life proved otherwise :)
5) I wish I had time for reading... I brought many books from Russia...
6) I know how to make many craftsy things that I have no intention making.
7) The idea for me to become a jeweler belongs to my husband (my big thank you to him!)
8) I like getting up early.
9) I have no preference in music.
10) I do not remember when I went to see a movie last time (unfortunately)
11) Husky puppies have blue eyes, wag their tales and happy to see me. Too bad, I cannot keep them all :)
11 answers to Katerina's questions:
- If you were a super hero what powers would you have? - I would like to be able to stretch the time. I really need it! :) Maybe... 48 hours instead of 24? Oh, let me at least dream about it! :)
- What type of holidays do you prefer? - I like visiting other cities/countries... nature parks and museums... Come to a hotel to sleep, then get up and go see more :)
- If you could go back in time to change one thing that would that be? - I would not drop out of my art school when I was 10y.o. (However, you are too kind, suggesting that I would need to change only one thing... :) If I get a time machine, I will be busy for a while, going back and fixing my mistakes... )
- Sunrises or sunsets? - Sunrise! It means the day is starting and there are so many wonderful things are about to happen!
- Would you rather trade some intelligence for looks or looks for intelligence? - Looks for intelligence! :)) I am so pretty, I can afford to trade some of my prettiness for the extra intelligence :))
- What would you ask your future self if you had the chance? - I would ask to show me my future works :) (Lazy me)
- Do you collect anything? - Not at the moment. I used to collect cards with horses in them. Soviet time New Year's cards with horses were very pretty!
- Are you craftsy? - Of course!
- What historical period would you like to live in if you could go back in time? - 1960-s.
- Which fictional character do you wish was real? - Hm... Mr.Wonka :)) together with his chocolate factory, of course!
- What is your family Christmases like? - It is a family dinner, nothing special... yet... but that might change... :) Maybe we shall start celebrating two Christmases a year... The Russian Christmas is still coming on the 7th of January! Merry Christmas, Russia!
- When was the last time you've learned something new?
- If you were going to write a book, what would it be about?
- What accomplishment are you most proud of?
- When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
- What do you do for fun?
- Is there a place where you would like to go even though you know you never will?
- If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
- Who in your life has influenced you the most?
- What do you like best about yourself?
- If you could try out any job for a day, what would you like to try?
- If you could learn one random skill, what would you learn?
Shawna Barnes / Rose from Silly Little Sheep's Blog / Liz Williams / Myriam from Mimi Matelot / Andrea Shepherd / Irina from Angel of Darkness / Irina Belinskaya / Sandy from Scrollwork / Cindy from Earth Mother Mosaics / Life in Macro /