What girl does not like jewelry? Have you met one? Ok, you probably have... We all met one girl who did not like wearing jewelry... But if you are still reading this, you are not that lucky this time ;) or unlucky! After all, if a girl likes any kind of jewelry, it is an easy shopping :)
Yes, it is easy! I can suggest a few ideas. Keep reading if you need them.
|Silver and white bronze maple leaf necklace|
1) I like simple solutions. Don't you? The simplest solution would be to ask her. She might give you a few choices or even one. Then you go, buy and package it (or get it packaged by a seller). Done!
Not very romantic? Want to make a surprise? Then keep reading :)
2) Second simplest solution would be to ask her best friend / sister / mother. They know, I guarantee! Just ask them to keep it a secret.
Still not romantic enough? Ok, keep going :)
|Sterling silver jelly-fish necklace with an amethyst|
If you really want to make her a surprise... and not to ask her... or her mom or sister or a friend, then you need to become very observant:
3) What metal does she wear? Does she wear any metal at all?
- She might not like gold (yes, I've met those girls!),
- she might wear nothing but gold (there are a lot more of those!),
- she might not wear any metal (I've met a girl, who hated metal on her skin so much, that she wanted her wedding ring made of glass. The whole ring!),
- she might have allergies for some metals (being allergic to nickel is very common. If you are not thoughtful when buying silver, you might get silver alloy with nickel in it. Mind you, regular sterling silver should not have nickel in it, just copper... but ask if a seller can guarantee that).
|Sterling silver charm bracelet|
If a girl wears gold at all it is really simple to get her a small gold pendant, just one or two letters on a chain... or stud earrings with her birth stone.
4) Does she wear any stones? Maybe there is a stone she is obsessed with? It might be diamonds or pearls or crystal points, etc. Pearls and diamonds are easy... but the crystal points... there could be some metaphysics involved and you should read on the stones' qualities before you buy anything (ex.: amethyst is for good dreams, rose quartz is for love, etc)
|Sterling silver hoop earrings with the seahorses|
5) Does she like designer silver jewelry? I often meet people who do as this is what I sell.
- Go simple if you are not sure about her taste. Simple geometric shape pendant with or without a small stone can always be worn... or simple earrings.
- A pendant necklace that has a birth stone or an initial letter is another easy choice.
- Another good idea is to give her a charm bracelet with one charm (then it will be easy to add more charms to it later).
- Silver earrings would be one more great choice. All girls who like sparkle will always say yes to a pair of silver earrings with Swarovski crystals that are meant to sparkle like diamonds (Swarovski crystals are a girl's second best friend ;) (tweet this!)